Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Scottrade Center Goes Gluten Free

The Scottrade Center, home of the St. Louis Blues, has gone gluten free! This past weekend my fiancee and I attended a St. Louis Blues game here and as usual, I ate a g-free dinner before heading out for the evening. All of you following a gluten free diet out there know that trying to find something g-free at a sporting arena is very difficult. So as I was walking to my seat I was shocked to see this...

A cart devoted entirely to gluten free foods! The cart offered everything from nachos, to hot dogs and gluten free beer. I was extremely impressed by the selection of food and snacks they had to offer. If you are heading to the Scottrade Center, be sure to stop by the gluten free cart located outside Section 115.

No comments:

Post a Comment